1 ticket = $2   or   3 tickets = $5
Tickets for the raffle are sold throughout the weekend.
The raffle takes place on Sunday during the Closing Ceremony.
**You must be present to win or have someone willing to deliver the artwork to you.**
Proceeds from the raffle go to Celebrating Women’s Scholarship fund.
You must apply to be Vendor in the Marketplace.
Who can be a Vendor?
Women who are registered for Celebrating Women and who are an artisan, business owner, reader, or body/energy worker.
(Registration opens August 1st.)
Do I have to sit at my table the whole time?   No.
The Marketplace is open at all times during the Celebrating Women weekend, allowing people to browse, set up sessions, or visit with you.  You decide how much time you spend at your table or healing station, allowing you to participate in workshops, activities, and soaking.  Simply leave your sign-up sheet or “times of attendance” at your table.
We ask that you keep your prices affordable for attendees, as a special offering at Celebrating Women event. (Suggestion for readers is $1/minute, either 15 or 30 minutes). Providing a 'taste' of what you have to offer is best in this setting, and often brings ongoing results and abundance.
Questions?  If you have questions or if you need help with display or promotional materials, need encouragement, or have a special request, please contact Daeryl for assistance.  firstname.lastname@example.org or 432-295-0270.
A great time to socialize and bid on fun items (donated by attendees) all while raising funds for Celebrating Women's Scholarship Fund!!
(Set up begins at 8:30. Bid throughout the day. Bidding ends at 5:30)
Attendees are asked to bring items and treasures they no longer need or want.  These lovely items might be clothing, sacred or spiritual objects, jewelry, books, cds, you name it!   If you have loved it and think someone else will love it, too, please contribute it to our Silent Auction.
- Set up for the Silent Auction is Saturday 8:30-10:00 a.m.during Free Time. Please put out your items during this time on the tables provided located on the Veranda. Fill out a bidding sheet for each item.
- Attendees are asked to set up their items on the tables provided on the veranda.
- Silent Auction forms will be provided or you can print them from the button below and bring them with you already filled out.
- Bidding is throughout the day on Saturday. However, the big final bidding push is from 4:30 - 5:30. Come join the fun on the veranda during time which becomes a fun time to socialize as well!
- Ends at 5:30. At this time, you will pay for the items you won. Cash or check accepted.
Women often dress in special ceremonial clothing for this event. Come in whatever is comfortable for you!
The High Holy Hoopla is a large group ceremony that pertains to the year’s theme or the Autumn Equinox.
Afterwards there is optional drumming and dancing. Women who prefer a quieter alternative to drumming, may gather women up for a soak or gather in the juice bar for an after party of their own making.
After the drumming and dancing, women often have a quick soak before the pools are closed for the night.
- We need some helpful women for the following volunteer positions:
- Things To Know If You Are A Presenter:
• CW is traditionally held on the weekend closest to the Autumn Equinox in September.   (2019's Retreat is Sept. 20-22, 2019)
• Presenters are asked to attend the whole weekend. This creates creates continuity and a closer sense of women's community.
• Presenters supply their own copies, flip chart, boom box, etc. You can charge a small materials fee for projects.
• Workshops are 90 minutes and correlate to the year's theme.
• Presenters receive a Discounted Registration Fee. (Workshops with more than one presenter will split the registration discount.) See our Registration Page for more information.
• Scholarships are available if you need further financial assistance.
Presenters are responsible for:
1. Reserving and Paying for their Food and Lodging at Boulder Hot Springs.   Phone: (406) 225-4339
2. Registering for Celebrating Women   (Registration Opens August 1, 2019)
3. Applying for a Scholarship if needed   (Scholarships available August 1, 2019)
Visit Our Registration Page for Presenter Discounts, Registration Form, and Scholarship Application
Questions? Email email@example.com
Synnovei is a mythic Scandinavian Goddess who dreamed into being a bevy of powerful female artists, with the mission to inspire women to create a world of freedom, justice, and love of the arts and the Earth.
Some years, Synnovei is the center piece of the ballroom decoration for the weekend.   She is a presence full of hope and power, grace and strength, and compassion for all beings.